This programme runs for 6 weeks, an hour a week in a small group at school with support and practice inbetween. We can only expect lasting change if we practice. The brain likes patterns and it can be hard to make those changes stick, but it’s not impossible and I’m here to help you.
How are you feeling……?
- Are you as happy as you could be or used to be?
- Do you have enough energy to achieve what you want?
- Is your mind focused and relaxed when you want it to be?
- Is your body strong and flexible?
- Do you have time for yourself?
- Are you having enough fun?
If the answer is NO then it’s time to make some changes. It’s time to move your body more; to learn mindfulness; sophrology; to take up a new or old hobby; to connect with like minded people and of course what you eat is important too.
- Are you stressed most of the time?
- Are you having trouble sleeping?
- Are you easily upset or angered?
- Are you always rushing and chasing your tail?
If you answered YES then it’s time to take a closer look at what you are thinking and how you are spending your time.
What do I know…….?
A few years ago I would have answered NO and YES to the above group of questions respectively. I have changed my life and you can too!
Accepted on the programme?
If the Good Foundations Course is being offered at your child’s school and your place has been confirmed by email you can pay here.